Count on absolutely reliable and highly qualified specialists for your chemical project.
Schmidbauer guarantees safe solutions. Seamless safety and strict compliance with international quality standards are the substantial basis of our actions. Assurance that is indispensable when working in sensitive environments such as refineries. Combined with our special equipment and exemplary flexibility, we adapt exactly to your required capacities to ensure maximum time and cost efficiency.
Our service portfolio:
- Plant scheduled maintenance (standstills)
- Maintenance during operation
- Construction of new plants
- Expansion of existing plants
- Transport & logistics of new modules ex works
- Basic assembly
- Occupational safety SCC** (Safety Certificate Contractor)
- Quality Management ISO 9001:2015
- Energy management ISO 50001:2011
our projects from chemical industry
Plant Shutdown at Bayernoil in Neustadt
Shutdown in the Bayernoil refinery in Neustadt due to recurring inspection work at various plants.
In March 2020, Bayernoil Raffineriegesellschaft mbH experienced a plant shutdown for several weeks. During this shutdown various plants of the refinery underwent revisions. In addition, the shutdown was used to carry out major and minor repairs, catalyser changes and cleaning work. Approximately 3000 employees worked on the Bayernoil site in this period.
Various mobile cranes of different weight classes were used, at peak times up to 50 telescopic cranes, as well as loading cranes, trucks, forklifts and heavy-duty trailers. In early April, the shutdown of several weeks was successfully completed and the first plants were started up again.
- 35 t to 500 t telescopic cranes
- mobile construction cranes (MK)
- mini crawler crane
- loading crane
- trucks with trailer
- heavy duty trailers
Location: Neustadt on the Danube, Germany